Time to play!
Come and play, practice or hang out with friends. These are hours where the gym is open just for you, and just for fun. Times are listed below for Preschool Play (ages walking to 6 years) and for Indoor Training Park (7-18 years).
We need a parent or legal guardians signature for children under 18 years of age.
NO OPEN GYMS->
*September 27th and 28th
*December 13th and 14th
-Due to a in-house Competition
Lil’ Mates Preschool Play
$4 currently enrolled
$5 general public for 1.25 Hr Open Gyms
Ages 6 and under only. Parent Supervision required. Adults are not allowed on the trampolines except to assist their child.
Wednesdays 1:15-3:15 (All Ages) Summer Only
Thursday 11:00– 12:15
Friday 5:30-7:00 5/6$
Indoor Training Parks
Ages 7-18 years old $5 currently enrolled students $7 general public
Wednesdays 1:15-3:15 Summer Only
Fridays 7:30 to 9:30 pm $7/5
Saturdays Noon to 2 pm $7/5
Saturdays 8:00-10:30 PM $10:00
Adults: Tu/Th 7:30-9
$10 drop in or $8 with punch card
SATURDAY NIGHT = PARENTS NIGHT OUT
Register NOW online to save your child’s space: Click Here
6:00-10:30 pm Ages 4-14 years old
$20 general public $15 currently enrolled students and siblings
Pizza, Games, Crafts= Loads of Organized Fun!
No-School Day Open Gyms and Camps Too!
2019-2020 School Year Camp Dates (available 8am-5:30pm)
- October 10th (Th) and 11th (F) –Welcome Fall-
- November 7th (Th) and 8th (F) –Kooky & Spooky-
- November 11th (M) –Veterans Day-
- November 29th (F) -We are Thankful-
- December 23rd-27th (No Camp Christmas Day)
-It’s SNOW much fun-
- December 3oth – January 3rd (No Camp New Years Day)
–Wacky Winter Wonderland-
- January 6th -Winter Blast-
- January 20th -“I have a Dream”-
- January 31st-
- February 3rd –Valentines-
- February 17th -Playful Penguin-
- March 13th Lucky Leprechaun
- March 23rd-27th -Spring into action-
- May 1st –Marvelous May-
- May 25th-
- June 11th -Jump on Summer-
2019-20 Open Gym Dates Coming Soon
$10 per child
October 11-12 (Th, F)
November 8-9 (Th, F)
November 12 (M)
December 26(W) January 2 (T)
May 3 (F)
Remember signed parent/legal guardian release forms are necessary to participate. You can print them and bring them in if you are bring friends.