Here Comes the FUN….
When School is out…Our Camps are IN!
A Great Way for Kids to Spend Their Days Off!
-Girls and Boys Ages 5 and Older-
-No Gymnastics Experience Required-
Covid-19 Mandated Guideline:
Camp must be a separate group of up to 10 children that does not change through out the M-F week.
Because of this we must only register 10 children for our camps at this time. Campers must register for the whole week Monday through Friday. Due to small the smaller groups and social distancing we have in place we will only run camp from 9-1 for the first couple weeks. We are hoping to be able to be more flexible with our registration numbers and times very soon.
Please see our Covid in Gym Guidelines: NAAG_Reopening_Phase1_6.3.2020
Normal camp options hopefully coming soon:
All Day or Half Day Options:
8:00-1:00 or 1:00-5:00
Extended Care Available
(8:00-9:00 or 5:00-5:30)
Half Day: $30
Full Day: $45
Half Day for Week: $120
Full Day for Week: $175
Morning extended care 8-9 am: $5 (advance notice required)
Afternoon extended care 5-5:30: $3 (advance notice required)
Campers will be split into groups according to age and levels
Early enrollment will ensure a space for your child.
All Summer Long!
*2020 Summer Camp Dates and Themes*
* Week 1: June 8th – June 12th *Welcome to Summer! 9:00-1:00 Only
*Week 2: June 15th – June 19th * Pirates
* Week 3: June 22nd – June 26th * Living Green
* Week 4: June 29th – July 3rd * Under the Big Top (Circus)
* Week 5: July 6th – July 10th *Island Adventure
* Week 6: July 13th – July 17th *Animals Everywhere
* Week 7: July 20th – July 24th * Winter in July
* Week 8: July 27th – July 31st * Woodland Adventure
* Week 9: August 3rd – August 7th *Detectives
* Week 10: August 10th – August 14th *Wild Safari
* Week 11: August 17th – August 21st *Super Heroes
*Week 12: August 24th- August 28th * End of Summer Party!
2019-2020 School Year Camp Dates
- October 10th (Th) and 11th (F) –Welcome Fall-
- November 7th (Th) and 8th (F) –Kooky & Spooky-
- November 11th (M) –Veterans Day-
- November 29th (F) -We are Thankful-
- December 23rd-27th (No Camp Christmas Day)
-It’s SNOW much fun-
- December 3oth – January 3rd (No Camp New Years Day)
–Wacky Winter Wonderland-
- January 6th -Winter Blast-
- January 20th -“I have a Dream”-
- January 31st-
- February 3rd –Valentines-
- February 17th -Playful Penguin-
- March 13th Lucky Leprechaun
- March 23rd-27th -Spring into action-
- May 1st –Marvelous May-
- May 25th-
- June 11th -Jump on Summer-
Activities for camp include: gymnastics, games, trampoline, arts and crafts, themed props, structured play, swimming, dance and field trips. Each camper will also receive a free t-shirt when signing up for a full week of camp. Each week we will provide a different theme with new activities combined with our regular programs.
Safety and FUN are the combination your child will enjoy. Our staff is fantastic, fun and excited to show your child a great time! We understand that kids require a blend of consistency and a range in activities to allow for them to have a wonderful time throughout our day.
—Campers need to bring a snack, drink, a lunch if here at noon, and good walking shoes everyday.
—Swimming will be on Wednesdays leaving the gym at 1:15 pm. Please remember your swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
—Please put names on all clothing and food containers.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
|8 to 9 a.m.||Extended care play time|
|9 to 9:30 a.m.||Morning welcome time, whats the plan for the day and group team building game|
|9:30 to 10 a.m.||Fun Fitness with cardio, body/muscle isolation talk and concentration,
flexibility minutes and balance games
|10 to 10:30 a.m.||Group games|
|10:30 to 11 a.m.||Snack|
|11 a.m. to 12 p.m.||Gymnastics events- tumbling, bars trampolines etc.|
|12 to 1 p.m.||Lunch and Crafts (Craft participation encouraged but not required)|
|1 to 1:30 p.m.||Welcome time, whats the plan for the afternoon and group team building game|
|1:30 to 2 p.m.||Fun Fitness with cardio, body/muscle isolation talk and concentration,
flexibility minutes and balance games
|2 to 2:30 p.m.||Gymnastics events- tumbling, bars trampolines etc.|
|2:30 to 3 p.m.||Outside time|
|3 to 3:30 p.m.||Group games|
|3:30 to 4 p.m.||Snack and crafts|
|4 to 5 p.m.||Gymnastics events|
|5:30 p.m.||Extended Care Pick-up|
Already enrolled for regular weekly classes? You can sign up for camp too!!! We will subtract the amount paid for your missed class from camp tuition or make sure your child is delivered to their class on time.
No-School Day Open Gyms Too!
2018-19 Dates (2019-20 Coming Soon)
$10 per child
October 11-12 (Th, F)
November 8-9 (Th, F)
November 12 (M)
December 26(W) January 2 (T)
May 3 (F)
Remember signed parent/legal guardian release forms are necessary to participate. You can print them and bring them in if you are bring friends.